It's Now or Never (film)
|It's Now or Never|
|Ahora o Nunca|
|Directed by||María Ripoll|
|Budget||US$3.2 million (€2.9 million)|
|Box office||US$9.4 million (€8.4 million)|
Álex (Dani Rovira) and Eva (María Valverde) are a happy couple who, after years of relationship, have decided to marry in the English countryside village (Castle Combe) where they met each other. However, an unexpected problem occurs: a strike of air traffic controllers prevent Álex and his guests from arriving where Eva is waiting.
- María Valverde as Eva
- Dani Rovira as Álex (Eva's fiancé)
- Clara Lago as Tatiana (Eva's cousin)
- Jordi Sánchez as Fermín (Eva and Belén's father)
- Joaquín Núñez as Santiago (Álex and Irene's father)
- Gracia Olayo as Caritina (Álex and Irene's mother)
- Yolanda Ramos as Tita Nines
- Melody as Irene (Álex's sister)
- Alicia Rubio as Belén (Eva's sister)
- Marcel Borràs as Gabriel
- Carlos Cuevas as Dani
- Benjamin Nathan-Serio as Amsterdam Airport official
- Ben Vinnicombe as Flight assistant
- Víctor Sevilla as Jesús
- Anna Gras as Seis (Eva's friend)
The Music was composed by Simon Smith as a happy feel good comedy score with touches of brit pop, punk and jazz.
Much of the score was also played by Simon Smith, including guitars, bass, piano, drums, violin, trumpet, vocals as well as writing many of the English songs. Other key musicians were brought in to provide baritone sax, lead trumpet, guitars, and double bass. One of them Victor Hernandez is the lead vocal for many of the composed songs ( Crazy for you, Run for what you want etc.)
There are also international songs included such as Alright (from Supergrass), Tick, tick, boom! (Belonging to The Hives), Walk like an Egyptian (The Bangles) and classic Spanish pop, like Te estoy amando locamente (Las Grecas) and Volando voy (Kiko Veneno), among others.
The film had its premiere in Madrid on June 16, 2015 and was released in Spain on June 19.
The film has grossed US$9.4 million in Spain.
- "María Ripoll acaba de rodar 'Ahora o nunca'". elperiodico.com (in Spanish). December 28, 2014. Retrieved July 2, 2015.
- Jeremy Kay (June 28, 2015). "'Jurassic World' rules international box office on $84.3m". Screen Daily. Retrieved July 2, 2015.
- "Ya tenemos a los ganadores que asistirán a la premiere de 'Ahora o Nunca'". antena3.com (in Spanish). Retrieved July 2, 2015.
|This article about a 2010s romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a Spanish film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|