Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up itchy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Itchy may refer to:
- The feeling of an itch
- A fictional animated mouse in The Itchy & Scratchy Show, the show-within-a-show on The Simpsons
- Attichitcuk, Chewbacca's father in 1978's The Star Wars Holiday Special, nicknamed "Itchy"
- Itchy, villain from the Dick Tracy comic strip
- Itchy Itchiford, a character from All Dogs Go to Heaven
- "Itchy", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
- German punk rock band. Itchy (band)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Itchy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.