From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up itchy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Itchy may refer to:
- The feeling of an itch
- A fictional animated mouse in The Itchy & Scratchy Show, the show-within-a-show on The Simpsons
- Attichitcuk, Chewbacca's father in 1978's The Star Wars Holiday Special, nicknamed "Itchy"
- Itchy, villain from the Dick Tracy comic strip
- Itchy Itchiford, a character from All Dogs Go to Heaven
- "Itchy", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
- German punk rock band Itchy (band)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Itchy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.