Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up item or items in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Item may refer to:
- ITeM, refers to the Uruguay-based Third World Institute (ITeM), going by its Spanish acronym Instituto del Tercer Mundo
- ITEM club, an economic forecasting group based in the United Kingdom
- The Item, an American independent, morning newspaper published in Sumter, South Carolina
- The Huntsville Item, an American seven-day morning daily newspaper published in Huntsville, Texas
- Picayune Item, an American five-day daily newspaper published in Picayune, Mississippi
- Item (gaming), objects in a video game collected by the player character to increase the score or progress through the story
- Item (EP), first release by the band Onetwo
- Digital Item, the basic unit of transaction in the MPEG-21 framework
- Item number, musical performance in Indian cinema
- All pages with a title containing Item
- All pages beginning with "Item"
- The Daily Item (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Item.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.