From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Itis may refer to:
|Look up -itis, itis, or itises in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Integrated Taxonomic Information System, a partnership designed to provide consistent and reliable information on the taxonomy of biological species
- Integrated Transport Information System, a traffic management system in Klang Valley, Malaysia
- "The Itis" (The Boondocks), the tenth episode of the Adult Swim animated television series, The Boondocks
- Itis shopping centre, a shopping centre in the district of Itäkeskus in East Helsinki, Finland
- Postprandial somnolence (colloquially "the Itis"), a state of drowsiness or lassitude following a meal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Itis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.