|Full name||Iván Aguilar Díaz|
|Date of birth||12 June 1991|
|Place of birth||Benalmádena, Spain|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|2014–2015||→ San Roque (loan)||26||(7)|
|2015–2016||→ UCAM Murcia (loan)||39||(14)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 September 2017
Born in Benalmádena, Málaga, Andalusia, Aguilar finished his formation with local Málaga CF, making his senior debuts with the B-team in the 2010–11 season, in Tercera División. In April 2011 he signed a new two-year deal with the Andalusians, appearing with the main squad in the pre-season match against Valencia CF in September.
In August 2012, free agent Aguilar went on trial at MSV Duisburg. However, nothing came of it, and he joined SC Austria Lustenau in Austria. He appeared in his first game as a professional on 21 September, playing the last two minutes of a 0–0 away draw against Kapfenberger SV for the Football First League championship.
On 19 August 2013, after only one season, Aguilar returned to Spain, signing with freshly relegated club Xerez CD. In January of the following year, as he was his side's top scorer with 13 goals in only 14 matches, he moved to Gimnàstic de Tarragona in Segunda División B, being assigned to their farm team.
On 28 July 2014, Aguilar moved to CD San Roque de Lepe also in the third level, in a season-long loan deal. Roughly a year later, he was loaned to fellow league team UCAM Murcia CF for one year, scoring 14 times – play-offs included – in his debut campaign to help them reach Segunda División for the first time ever.
- El Málaga C.F. amplía el contrato del canterano Iván Aguilar (Málaga extend contract of youth player Iván Aguilar); Viva Fútbol, 29 April 2011 (in Spanish)
- Iván Aguilar, el último debutante (Iván Aguilar, the last debutant); El Desmarque, 3 September 2011 (in Spanish)
- MSV Duisburg: Offensivspieler aus Spanien und Südkorea im Probetraining (MSV Duisburg: Forwards from Spain and South Korea on trial); Liga Zwei, 27 August 2012 (in German)
- Iván Aguilar Díaz willkommen (Welcome Iván Aguilar Díaz); Austria Lustenau, 19 September 2012 (in German)
- Kapfenberger SV vs. Austria Lustenau 0–0; Soccerway, 21 September 2012
- Iván Aguilar, un nuevo delantero para el Xerez CD (Iván Aguilar, a new forward for Xerez CD); El Desmarque, 19 August 2013 (in Spanish)
- Ivan Aguilar s'incorporarà demà a la disciplina grana (Iván Aguilar will join grana discipline tomorrow); Gimnàstic Tarragona, 7 January 2014 (in Catalan)
- Alex Gracia e Iván Aguilar llegan a Lepe (Alex García and Iván Aguilar arrive in Lepe); Vavel, 28 July 2014 (in Spanish)
- Iván Aguilar se marcha cedido al UCAM Murcia (Iván Aguilar goes out on loan at UCAM Murcia); Gimnàstic Tarragona, 21 July 2015 (in Spanish)
- Iván Aguilar y el UCAM Murcia acuerdan la rescisión del contrato (Iván Aguilar and UCAM Murcia agree to contract termination); UCAM Murcia, 30 August 2016 (in Spanish)