|Spouse(s)||Elena Kiper (divorced)|
|Parent(s)||Nikolay Aleksandrovich Shapovalov|
Nadezhda Richardovna Shapovalova
Ivan Nikolayevich Shapovalov (Cyrillic: Иван Николаевич Шаповалов, born 28 May 1966) is a musical producer based in Moscow, Russia. He is best known for being the founder and former executive producer/manager for t.A.T.u. It has been also recently confirmed that he is reuniting with ex-t.A.T.u. member Lena Katina for her upcoming solo album.
In 1999, Shapovalov with Voitinskyi, Sergio Galoyan, Renski and then-lover Elena Kiper, created t.A.T.u., where most of Shapovalov's success would come from. He directed the music video of t.A.T.u's 2002 single "Ya Soshla S Uma" ("All the Things She Said"). Ivan led the girls to stardom as their producer, with a controversial image, and producer of the production company Neformat, which he and Renski formed.
In 2003, Shapovalov formed the project Podnebesnaya to develop his producing skills. He ended up working with many artists, and becoming the producer of 7B and n.A.T.o.. Ivan is also friends with the TEMA girls, and has been cited as being their producer; however, he is not.
- "Russian Pop Act t.A.T.u. Performing at Sochi Olympics Opening Ceremony: Report". Billboard. 2 June 2014.
- "Reconsidering the Queer Cosplay of t.A.T.u." Pacific Standard. 24 August 2017.
- n.A.T.o. – a pop singer dressed as a suicide-bomber – causes outrage. The Telegraph. October 2, 2004
- "Who Is t.A.T.u.? A Look Back At The 'All The Things She Said' Duo's 15 Minutes Of Fame". HuffPost. 7 February 2014.
- «Тату»-мейкер. Компания № 207.. March 25. 2002 (in Russian)