With Kittie August 2011
|Birth name||Ivana Vujic|
|Also known as||Ivy, Ivy Jenkins|
|Born||June 15, 1983|
|Genres||Heavy metal, groove metal|
|Associated acts||Kittie, In the Wake, Speedgod|
Ivana Jenkins (née) Vujić (Serbian Cyrillic: Ивана Вујић, born June 15, 1983), known by her stage name Ivy Jenkins is a Serbian-born Canadian bassist. She played bass for the metal, all-woman band Kittie from October 2007 until March 2012. She began her career with Kittie by initially filling in for ailing bassist Trish Doan in late 2007, a period which found the band playing concerts in Central and South America. Before she was in Kittie, Ivy played bass for the melodic hard rock band In The Wake from Toronto, Canada. In 2008, it was officially announced that Ivy was a full-time member of Kittie and in 2009 she appeared on their fifth studio CD, In The Black. Ivy also wrote and recorded bass for Kittie's sixth album, I've Failed You, which was released on August 15, 2011. Jenkins plays a black Warwick Corvette 5 string bass guitar.
Ivy is the co-owner of Umeus Cloth, a clothing line run by herself and Geoffrey Jenkins, the former vocalist of Gwen Stacy. On April 2, 2011 Ivy Vujic married Jenkins.
Ivy is currently playing bass guitar in a metal band called Speedgod, from Lansing, MI with her husband Geoff Jenkins on vocals. In June 2013 they released a 3 song compilation dubbed "the Summer 2013 Demos" which is available for free download on their official website.
- lfpress.com. "Kittie's Empire builds with headlining tour". The London Free Press. Retrieved 2016-07-07.
- bravewords.com. "KITTIE - Halloween Bash Confirmed; South American/Mexican Tour Dates Revealed". Retrieved 2016-07-07.
- "Kittie - 'In The Black' CD Review". Retrieved 2016-07-07.
- "Metalholic's Top 15 Female Hard Rock and Metal Bassists 2014: Fat Bottom Girls - Metalholic". 2014-11-09. Retrieved 2016-07-07.
- "Former KITTIE Bassist Resurfaces In SPEEDGOD". 2013-06-05. Retrieved 2016-07-07.