From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Izak is a given name.
Izak may also refer to:
- Izakaya, a Japanese drinking establishment
- Izakaya Chōji, a Japanese film
- Izaskun Aramburu, a Spanish canoer
- Itzig family, German-Jewish family
- Itzig, Luxembourg, a town
- Itz, river in Germany
- Izaak Walton League, environmental organization
- Izaak-Walton-Killam Award, awarded to Canadian researchers
- Izaak Synagogue, in Kraków, Poland
- Isakhel, a town in Pakistan
- Isakhel Tehsil, area in Pakistan
- Izsák (Hungary), a town in Hungary
- Izsak (crater) on the Moon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Izak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.