From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jōnetsu (情熱?, lit. "Passion") is a Japanese word and may refer to:
- "Jōnetsu" (Kinki Kids song), a 2001 single by Japanese singing duo Kinki Kids
- "Jōnetsu" (Miliyah Kato song), a 2005 single by Japanese singer Miliyah Kato (and a cover of the Ua song)
- "Jōnetsu" (Ua song), a 1996 single from Japanese singer Ua
- "Jōnetsu" (Yuki Saito song), a 1985 single from Japanese singer Yuki Saito
- See also
- "Jōnetsu no Bara", a 1990 single from the Japanese rock band The Blue Hearts
- "Jōnetsu no Daishō/Escape", a 2008 single by the Japanese band Girl Next Door
- "Jōnetsu no Kaze", a 2007 single by the Jpop group The Inazuma Sentai
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jōnetsu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.