From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jaba may refer to:
- Jaba', Haifa Subdistrict, an Arab village in the Karmel area depopulated in 1948
- Jaba, Nigeria, a local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Jaba, Jenin, a town in the Jenin Governorate of the West Bank
- Jaba', Jerusalem, a town in the Jerusalem Governorate of the West Bank
- Jab'a a town in the Hebron Governorate of the West Bank
- "Jaba", Silvino João de Carvalho, Brazilian footballer
- Jaba River
- Jaba (given name)
- Jaba or Jabakusum, a Bengali term for Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
JABA may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jaba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.