From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jabber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jabber may refer to:
- The original name of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP), the open technology for instant messaging and presence.
- Jabber.org, the public, free instant messaging and presence service based on XMPP.
- Jabber XCP, a commercial product which is an implementation of XMPP. Acquired by Cisco Systems in 2008.
- An abnormally long transmission on an Ethernet network or link.
- Transmission of Ethernet frames in excess of the network's maximum frame size
- IEEE 802.3 184.108.40.206.3 Jabber function
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jabber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.