|Born||November 7, 1971|
Brooklyn, NY, U.S.
|Pirelli World Challenge career|
|Current team||RTF Racing|
|Best finish||30th in 2018|
|2018||Best Start, Hard Charger|
Jack Baruth (born November 8, 1971) is an automotive journalist and race car driver. He is a former professional BMX racer, cycling instructor, and cycling journalist, perhaps best known for writing the "One Racer's Perspective" and "BMX Basics" columns for the National Bicycle League, for his regular (and sometimes controversial) contributions to The Truth About Cars and for maintaining the now defunct BMX Basics website under his pen name Jim Boswell. As of 2013, Jack Baruth is now a contributor to Road and Track magazine. On July 12, 2013, he became the temporary editor-in-chief of The Truth About Cars after previous chief, Bertel Schmitt, quit.
Pirelli World Challenge
In the first Pirelli World Challenge start of 2018, The GP of Watkins Glen at Watkins Glen International, Jack Baruth, in the No. 31 RTF Racing Honda Accord Coupe, rocketed up to finish 14th after starting 20th on the day. Baruth was awarded the Optima Batteries Best Start Award for gaining four positions, and the VP Racing Fuels Hard Charger Award for gaining six positions in the race.
Motorsports Career Results
Pirelli World Challenge results
|2018||RTF Racing||Honda||Accord Coupe||TC||STP1
Notes and references
- "Auto Reviews & News: About The Truth About Cars Team". The Truth About Cars.
- Robert Farago. "Why I Posted Jack Baruth's Maximum Street Speed Editorials - The Truth About Cars". The Truth About Cars.
- "Welcome to www.bmxbasics.org - Boswell's BMX Basics Page!". 2007-12-02. Archived from the original on 2008-04-24. Retrieved 2018-09-16.
- Alan. "Singapore BMX - SGBMX: How to get started in BMX racing". osbmx.com.
- "GP of Watkins Glen Presented by TM Performance AUG 31 - SEP 02: Preview - Pirelli World Challenge". Pirelli World Challenge. 2018-08-28. Retrieved 2018-09-16.
- "Full Disclosure: Neither Is Any Good". Riverside Green.
- "Bick Skruth - Autoblopnik". autoblopnik.com.
- "colby dousche « Search Results « Sniff Petrol". sniffpetrol.com.
|This biographical article relating to American cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|