Jack Baruth (born November 8, 1971) is a former professional BMX racer, cycling instructor, and cycling/auto journalist, perhaps best known for writing the "One Racer's Perspective" and "BMX Basics" columns for the National Bicycle League, for his regular (and sometimes controversial) contributions to The Truth About Cars and for maintaining the now defunct bmxbasics website under his pen name Jim Boswell. As of 2013, Jack Baruth is now a contributor to Road and Track magazine. On July 12, 2013, he became the temporary editor-in-chief of The Truth About Cars after previous chief, Bertel Schmitt, quit.
As a car racer, he races in the NASA, Koni Challenge, and Skip Barber Mazdaspeed Series.
Notes and references
- "Auto Reviews & News: About The Truth About Cars Team". The Truth About Cars.
- Robert Farago. "Why I Posted Jack Baruth's Maximum Street Speed Editorials - The Truth About Cars". The Truth About Cars.
- Alan. "Singapore BMX - SGBMX: How to get started in BMX racing". osbmx.com.
- "Full Disclosure: Neither Is Any Good". Riverside Green.
- "Bick Skruth - Autoblopnik". autoblopnik.com.
- "colby dousche « Search Results « Sniff Petrol". sniffpetrol.com.
|This biographical article relating to American cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|