|Full name||Jack William Durrant|
|Date of birth||6 May 1991|
|Place of birth||Bristol, England|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2008||→ Mangotsfield United (loan)||?||(?)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:36, 3 August 2011 (UTC).
Durrant started his career as a youth player in Cheltenham Town's under-16 team, before signing a scholarship in 2007 with the club. In November 2008, he was loaned out to Southern Football League Premier Division team Mangotsfield United for one-month. He made his first team debut in the FA Cup third round replay away against Doncaster Rovers, on 20 January 2009. Durrant replaced Dave Bird as a substitute in the 77th minute in the 3–0 defeat. He made his Football League debut in a League One match against Leicester City in the 4–0 away defeat on 7 March, replacing Josh Low as a substitute in the 72nd minute. He was released by the club along with seven other players in May 2010.
- "First team: Jack Durrant". Cheltenham Town F.C. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- "Mangotsfield take on Robins' youngster". Non-League Daily. 2008-11-27. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- "Fixtures/results: Doncaster 3 - 0 Cheltenham". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- "Doncaster 3-0 Cheltenham". BBC Sport. 2009-01-20. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- "Leicester 4-0 Cheltenham". BBC Sport. 2009-03-07. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- "Fixtures/results: Leicester 4 - 0 Cheltenham". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- "Cheltenham Town release eight players". BBC Sport. 2010-05-11. Retrieved 2010-05-16.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a defender born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|