|Full name||Jack Charles Jeffery|
|Date of birth||13 August 1989|
|Place of birth||Gravesend, England|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|2004–2007||West Ham United|
|2007–2009||West Ham United||0||(0)|
|2007||→ Hampton & Richmond Borough (loan)||6||(0)|
|2008||→ Cambridge United (loan)||10||(1)|
|2008||→ Leyton Orient (loan)||1||(0)|
|2009||→ Eastbourne Borough (loan)||13||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 January 2014.
Jeffery joined West Ham United in 2004, where he was known as "JJ" by his teammates. During the 2007–08 season at West Ham, Jeffery featured regularly at under-18 level and also in the reserves, as well as loan spells at non-league clubs Hampton & Richmond Borough and Cambridge United. He joined League One club Leyton Orient on loan on 12 September 2008, and made his league debut the next day, coming on as a substitute during the first half in the home game against Stockport County. Jeffery's loan with Leyton Orient lasted only one game before he was injured and returned to West Ham. On 2 March 2009, Jeffery signed on loan for Eastbourne Borough until the end of the 2008–09 season. His first goals for Eastbourne came in a 3–0 win against Weymouth on 4 April.
At the end of the 2008–09 season, Jeffery was not offered a professional contract by West Ham and was released. Jeffery subsequently signed for Conference National club Grays Athletic. He was released from Grays in November, and went on to sign for Maldon Town. In early 2011, Jeffrey signed for Sevenoaks Town in the Kent League. In August, it was announced that he had signed for Isthmian League Division One North side Chatham Town.
- "Jack Jeffery". First Team Player Profiles. West Ham United F.C. Retrieved 14 September 2008.
- "Orient snap up West Ham's Jeffrey". BBC Sport. 12 September 2008. Retrieved 14 September 2008.
- "County bow out of the Shield". South Wales Argus. 5 December 2007. "[Newport] pushed third in the table Hampton all the way, though the home side, ... had an impressive teenage star of their own on show in 19-year-old forward Jack Jeffery who arrived last week on a month's loan from West Ham United."
- "Leyton Orient 0–3 Stockport". BBC Sport. 13 September 2008. Retrieved 14 September 2008.
- West Ham's Jeffery cuts short Leyton Orient loan
- Eastbourne bag West Ham's Jeffrey BBC.co.uk
- Eastbourne 3–0 Weymouth www.bbc.co.uk
- Summer squad latest Archived 11 June 2009 at the Wayback Machine. www.whufc.com
- "Grays bring in four more players". BBC Sport. 28 August 2009. Retrieved 28 August 2009.
- "New boss – new team – Town ready to go". Sevenoaks Town F.C. 12 August 2011.