From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jackalope or jackalopes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jackalope may refer to:
- Jackalope, a band of contemporary Native American music artists headed by Tucson-based R. Carlos Nakai
- Jakalope, a Canadian band
- "Jackalope", a song by Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains from the album The Big Eyeball in the Sky
- Jaunty Jackalope, version 9.04 of Ubuntu released in April 2009
- Jackalope is an open source PHP implementation of the JCR API
- The Odessa Jackalopes, a CHL minor league hockey franchise affiliated with the New York Islanders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jackalope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.