Jackson Public Schools (Michigan)
|Jackson Public Schools|
|522 Wildwood Ave
Jackson, Michigan 49203
|Staff||580.97 (as of 2012-13) |
|Teaching staff||340.45 (as of 2012-13)|
|Enrollment||5,899 (as of 2012-13)|
|Student to teacher ratio||17.33 (as of 2012-13)|
|Website||Jackson Public Schools|
On February 6, 2014, Jackson High graduate Jeffrey Beal was chosen unanimously to become the next Jackson Public Schools superintendent effective June 30, 2014. He will succeed former Superintendent Dan Evans who has been JPS’ superintendent since 1999.
- Secondary schools
- Jackson High School
- T. A. Wilson Academy (formerly Tomlinson Education Center)
- Middle School at Parkside
- Primary schools
- Sharp Park Academy (formerly Sharp Park Middle School and Sharp Park Elementary School)
- Bennett Elementary School
- Cascades Elementary School
- Dibble Elementary School
- Frost Elementary School
- Hunt Elementary School
- McCulloch Academy of Science and Technology
- Northeast Elementary School
- "District Detail for Jackson Public Schools". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved 2009-05-29.
- "HomeTop2.png." Jackson Public Schools. Retrieved on August 13, 2011. "522 Wildwood Ave. Jackson, MI 49201"
- Smith, Leanne. "Jackson High graduate Jeffrey Beal picked to become next Jackson Public Schools superintendent". MLive. MLive. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
|This Michigan school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|