Jai Bhagwan Goyal
|Jai Bhagwan Goyal|
|Bharatiya Janata Party & Rashtrawadi Shiv Sena|
|Born||6 October 1959
|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Profession||Political & Social Worker.|
Jai Bhagwan Goyal is currently a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party. He was a member of Shiv Sena Punjab District in 1982 to 1987 Shiv Sena. Later He was appointed as Shivsena’s North Delhi Head Shiv Sena. He became a Shiv Sena’s Head Delhi Branch (1988 to 1990). To see the capability and ability of Jai Bhagwan Goyal later he is appointed as National Chief of North East and Delhi Shiv Sena in 1990 (1990 to 2008). During his life time he did work for people in any manner dedicately. Later in 2008 Jai Bhagwan Goyal quits Shiv Sena due to inhuman treatment meted out to North Indians in Maharashtra. Later he creates his own party Rashtrawadi Shiv Sena in 2008 with all his supporter and he became National President of Rashtrawadi Shiv Sena. In Feb 2014, Jai Bhagwan Goyal join BJP Bhartiya Janata Party with thousands of his supporters.
Jai Bhagwan Goyal is married to Usha Goyal, and together they have three sons and all are well settled business men in Delhi.
- "About ;– Jai Bhagwan Goyal". website.
- "About me – Profile". jaibhagwangoyal.in. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- "Delhi Shiv Sena Chief Resigns – Jai Bhagwan Goyal". The Hindu. Retrieved 28 March 2008.
- "Rashtrawadi Shivsena – Jai Bhagwan Goyal". Official Website. Retrieved 1 April 2008.
- "Jai 'Namo Chai Charcha' to focus on governance, corruption: Goel". Tribune India. Retrieved 6 February 2014.