From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jain refers to Jainism, a religion of India, and its adherents.
- List of Jains, a list of people who are the adherents of Jainism (Jain Dharma).
Jain or JAIN may also refer to:
- Jain (surname), list of notable people with the surname
- Jain, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Japan Academic Inter-university Network (formerly JUNET)
- Java Advanced Intelligent Networks, by Sun Microsystems
- Java APIs for Integrated Networks, for JAIN Java API
- Jain Irrigation Systems, often known as Jains
- Sahu Jain, an important industrial family of India
- An alien race in Neal Asher's Polity series of science fiction novels
- Jain (singer), French singer-songwriter
- All pages with a title containing Jain
- Jaina (disambiguation)
- Jane (disambiguation)
- Gain (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.