From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jak may refer to:
- JAK members bank, a Swedish interest-free bank
- Janus kinase, a family of intracellular, nonreceptor tyrosine kinases including
- Jak, character in Jak and Daxter video games
- Jak, in the UK comic book The Dandy
- Ják, a village in Hungary
- Jak, Iran, a village
- Raymond Jackson ("JAK") (1927–1997), cartoonist of the London Evening Standard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.