Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jak may refer to:
- Jak Alnwick (born 1993), English football goalkeeper
- Jak Jones (born 1993), Welsh professional snooker player
- Raymond Jackson ("JAK") (1927–1997), UK cartoonist
- Jak Airport (c. 1955–2004), English guitarist born Jack Stafford
- JAK members bank, a Swedish interest-free bank
- Janus kinase, a family of intracellular, nonreceptor tyrosine kinases including
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.