Jakub J. Grygiel
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jakub J. Grygiel is the George H. W. Bush Associate Professor at The Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (The Johns Hopkins University). He was awarded the 2005 Rear Admiral Ernest M. Eller Prize in Naval History.
- Great Powers and Geopolitical Change (Johns Hopkins University Press)
- The Power of Statelessness (Policy Review) 
- Vacuum Wars (The American Interest) 
- The Diplomacy Fallacy (The American Interest)
- Empires and Barbarians (The American Interest)
- Elections and Geopolitics (SAISphere)
- Empires and Its Discontents (Claremont Review of Books) 
- Imperial Allies (Orbis)
- The Dilemmas of US Maritime Supremacy in the Early Cold War (Journal of Strategic Studies).
- Johns Hopkins SAIS | Faculty | Jakub Grygiel
- "Naval War College Review" (PDF). Winter 2007. p. 159. Retrieved 2008-03-27.
- Grygiel, Jakub J. (2006-12-20). Great Powers and Geopolitical Change. JHU Press. ISBN 9780801884801.
- Johns Hopkins University Press | Books | Great Powers and Geopolitical Change
- The Power of Statelessness - Jakub Grygiel - Policy Review
- Vacuum wars - Jakub Grygiel - The American Interest Magazine
- The Diplomacy Fallacy - Jakub Grygiel - The American Interest Magazine
- Empires and Barbarians - Jakub Grygiel - The American Interest Magazine
- SAISPHERE 2007
- The Claremont Institute - Empire and Its Discontents
- "Orbis: FPRI's Journal of World Affairs". Foreign Policy Research Institute. Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- Grygiel, Jakub J. (2005-04-01). "The Dilemmas of US Maritime Supremacy in the Early Cold War". Journal of Strategic Studies. 28 (2): 187–216. doi:10.1080/01402390500088270. ISSN 0140-2390.
|This biography of an American academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|