|Other names||James Iglehardt
Iglehart also had a role as the violent womanizing Randy Black in the Russ Meyer directed 1970 film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls. In 1971 he had a role as Clay Rutherford in The Seven Minutes, which also featured Ron Randell, John Carradine and an up-and-coming Tom Selleck. Then he starred alongside Scott Glenn and Gary Busey in a violent biker exploitation flick, Angels Hard as They Come, a film that also featured Sharon Peckinpah the daughter of director Sam Peckinpah.
In 1973 and 1974 he had lead roles as Cal Jefferson in Bamboo Gods And Iron Men, a Filipino Martial arts/blaxploitation film. In 1978 he appeared Death Force, his last role alongside Carmen Argenziano and Felton Perry.
- Beyond the Valley of the Dolls (1970) .... Randy Black
- The Seven Minutes (1971) .... Clay Rutherford
- Angels Hard as They Come (1971) .... Monk
- Savage! (1973) .... Savage
- Bamboo Gods and Iron Men (1974) .... Cal Jefferson
- Death Force (1978) .... Doug Russell
|This article about an American film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|