From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jami was a 15th-century Persian poet. Jami or JAMI may also refer to:
- Jami (name)
- Al-Jāmiʿ (Arabic: الجامع), one of the names of God in Islam, meaning "Unifier" or "Gatherer".
- Jami, Vizianagaram, an Indian village
- Jami, Iran, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Dzhami District, or Jomi District, in Tajikistan
- Jami' al-tawarikh, 14th century Iranian history of the world by Rashid al-Din
- JAMI, an acronym for the Islamic Front for the Iraqi Resistance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jami.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.