|Date of birth||21 March 1982|
|Place of birth||Bath, Somerset, England|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|FNQ Heat FC|
|2005–2006||Forest Green Rovers||9||(0)|
|2014–||FNQ Heat FC||53||(9)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 September 2016.
Jamie Gosling (born 21 March 1982) is an English semi-professional football midfielder. He previously played professionally in the Football League for Yeovil Town and Torquay United. He currently plays for FNQ Heat FC of Cairns in the National Premier Leagues Queensland.
Gosling was on schoolboy terms with Bristol Rovers before joining Team Bath. He left in September 2000 to join local rivals Bath City. In April 2003 he had a trial with Cheltenham Town and in July 2003 joined Yeovil Town. He made his league debut on 9 August 2003 as Yeovil won 3–1 away to Rochdale, Yeovil's first ever game in the Football League.
He joined Conference National side Aldershot Town on loan in March 2004 and had trials with Chester City, Boston United and Hereford United during the 2004 close-season. He returned to Team Bath on a short term contract in August 2004.
Gosling made his Torquay debut as a half-time substitute for Martin Phillips as Torquay lost 1–0 at home to Barnsley and started, and scored in, the 1–1 draw away to Chesterfield the following week. He lost his place after Torquay's 1–1 draw away to Huddersfield Town on 8 January 2005, a game in which Gosling was replaced early in the second half by Matthew Hockley, and was released in February 2005,.
Gosling joined Hungerford Town in the 2006 close season. He suffered a collapsed lung in March 2007 in a game against Shortwood United. In May 2007 his initial one-year contract with Hungerford was extended by a further year. At Hungerford, Gosling played with future England striker Charlie Austin.
He rejoined Bath City in June 2008 but left again in November 2008 rejoining former club Hungerford Town.
In July 2015, Gosling announced the launch of the Jamie Gosling Football Academy, a private coaching academy in Cairns for boys and girls aged 3–16.
- Robins run rule over Gosling. BBC News (1 April 2003). Retrieved on 26 August 2011.
- Gosling gets Glovers deal. Non League Daily. (22 July 2003). Retrieved on 26 August 2011.
- "Rochdale 1–3 Yeovil". BBC Sport. 9 August 2003. Retrieved 9 December 2008.
- Shots bring in Gosling. Non League Daily. (19 March 2004). Retrieved on 26 August 2011.
- Gosling glad to be back at Team Bath. Bbc.co.uk (23 August 2004). Retrieved on 26 August 2011.
- Gosling about to become a Terra. Non League Daily. (25 November 2004). Retrieved on 26 August 2011.
- Terras tie up Gosling deal. Non League Daily. Retrieved on 26 August 2011.
- Gosling makes surprise Gulls move. Non League Daily. Retrieved on 26 August 2011.
- "Torquay 0–1 Barnsley". BBC Sport. 11 December 2004. Retrieved 9 December 2008.
- "Chesterfield 1–1 Torquay". BBC Sport. 18 December 2004. Retrieved 9 December 2008.
- "Huddersfield 1–1 Torquay". BBC Sport. 8 January 2005. Retrieved 9 December 2008.
- Robinson extends Plainmoor stint. BBC News (21 January 2005). Retrieved on 26 August 2011.
- Gosling becomes a Card. Non League Daily. Retrieved on 26 August 2011.
- Owers continues recruitment drive. Non League Daily. Retrieved on 26 August 2011.
- One in – two out at Rovers. Non League Daily. (18 November 2005). Retrieved on 26 August 2011.
- Gosling on the mend. Non League Daily. (17 March 2007). Retrieved on 26 August 2011.
- Hungerford move to retain Gosling and Ward. Non League Daily. (31 May 2007). Retrieved on 26 August 2011.
- "Gosling in surprise return to Bath". NonLeagueDaily. 28 June 2008. Archived from the original on 9 August 2012. Retrieved 9 December 2008.
- "FNQ Heat star launches new academy in Cairns". Jamie Gosling Football Academy. 16 July 2015. Retrieved 21 July 2015.