Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jams in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jams or JAMS may refer for:
- Plural form of jam, a type of fruit preserve
- Jams (clothing line)
- JAMS (organization), United States organization that provides alternative dispute resolution services
- The JAMs, former name of The KLF, a British band
- Jams (album), 1995 album by Northeast Groovers
- Journal of the American Mathematical Society
- Journal of the American Musicological Society
- Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science
- JAMS (organization), an alternative dispute resolution service
- John Adams Middle School, one of the Edison Township Public Schools in Edison, New Jersey, US
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jams.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.