Australian swimmers Priya Cooper (gold) and Janelle Falzon (bronze) on the medal dais at the 1996 Atlanta Paralympic Games
|Full name||Janelle Cherie Falzon|
|Born||4 April 1981
Sydney, New South Wales
Janelle Cherie Falzon, OAM (born 4 April 1981) is an Australian Paralympic swimmer. She was born in Sydney, New South Wales. At the 1996 Summer Paralympics, she won a gold medal in the Women's 4 × 100 m Freestyle S7-10 event, for which she won a Medal of the Order of Australia, and two bronze medals in the Women's 100 m Backstroke S8 and Women's 400 m Freestyle S8 events. At the 1996 games, she competed in but did not medal in the Women's 100 m Freestyle S8 event, the Women's 200 m Medley SM8 event, and the Women's 4 × 100 m Medley S7-10 event. At the 2000 Games, she competed in the 100 m Backstroke S8 event, the 100 m Freestyle S8 event, the 400 m Freestyle S8 event and the 50 m Freestyle S8 event, but did not win any medals at those Games. In 2000, she received an Australian Sports Medal.
- "Falzon, Janelle Cherie, OAM". It's an Honour. Retrieved 16 January 2012.
- Australian Paralympic Federation (1996). Media guide : 1996 Atlanta Paralympic Games. Sydney, Australia: Australian Paralympic Federation.
- Xth Paralympic Games Atlanta U.S.A. August 15-25 1996 : Australia : team handbook. Sydney: Australian Paralympic Federation. 1996.
- "Athlete Search Results". International Paralympic Committee. Retrieved 10 September 2011.
- "Falzon, Janelle: Australian Sports Medal". It's an Honour. Retrieved 16 January 2012.