Janet Kay Jensen
|Janet Kay Jensen|
April 3, 1951|
Janet Kay Jensen is an American author. She was born April 3, 1951 in Berkeley, California. She earned the following degrees: B.S.Utah State University (Logan, Utah) and M.A. Northwestern University (Evanston, IL). Jensen resides in northern Utah.
Jensen's novel has grown to include an international audience. A feature article in an online Brisbane, Australia news link conducted an interview to discuss the book and current events.
- (with Shaunda Kennedy Wenger) The Book Lover’s Cookbook: Recipes Inspired by Celebrated Works of Literature and the Passages that Feature Them (Wenger & Jensen, Ballantine Books, 2003) ISBN 0-345-46546-6
- Writing Secrets: A Comprehensive Guide to Writing Fiction & Nonfiction in the LDS Market (LDStorymakers 2005)
- The Magic of Stories: Literature-Based Language Intervention (Strong & North, Thinking Publications 1996)
- "Voice Male: Careers by Day, A Cappella by Night". Meridian Magazine. Retrieved January 2009. Check date values in:
- "Famous Mormon Writers and Authors". Famous Mormons. Retrieved 2008-06-10.
- "Mormon fiction contest winners announced". Deseret Morning News. 2004-07-31. Retrieved 2008-06-10.
- "Book reviews: Don't You Marry the Mormon Boys". MormonTimes.com. 2008-05-07. Retrieved 2008-06-10.
- "Well-read & well-fed". Deseret Morning News. 2003-12-24. Retrieved 2008-06-10.
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|