Japan 1996 Live
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Japan 1996 Live|
|Live album by Cluster|
|Producer||Cluster, Tim Story, & Felix Jay.|
Japan 1996 Live is the eleventh full-length album by German electronic music outfit Cluster. It was the second of three live albums released by Cluster.
Japan 1996 Live was recorded at On Air West in Tokyo and also in Osaka, Japan in June, 1996. It was Cluster's first release for the Japanese Captain Trip label, which has subsequently released a number of Cluster and Kluster reissues. The album was co-produced by noted keyboardist and ambient music composer Tim Story.
- From Osaka "Muse Hall"/"On Air West" (Tokyo) – 25:21
- From Osaka "Muse Hall" – 6:26
- From Osaka "Club Quattro" – 4:14
- From Osaka "Muse Hall" – 35:13
- Hans-Joachim Roedelius – synthesizer [Ensoniqe Ts10], piano [Yamaha], wind chimes, tape, effects
- Dieter Moebius – synthesizer [Korg Prophecy, Proteus Sfx], tape, effects
- Felix Jay – producer
- Tim Story – producer