Jaqueline ("Jaque") Maria Pereira de Carvalho Endres (born 31 December 1983 in Recife) is a female volleyball player from Brazil. She is a 2 time Olympic champion, winning in 2008 and 2012.
Carvalho was named Best Receiver at the 2006 World Championship in Japan, where Brazil claimed the silver medal after a loss in the final against Russia.
She won the silver medal and Best Spiker award at the 2010 FIVB World Grand Prix.
Jaqueline was part of the National Team that won the gold medal at the 2011 Pan American Games held in Guadalajara, Mexico.
Jaqueline and Brazil's national team won the gold medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
Playing with Sollys Nestle, Carvalho won the gold medal and the Best Receiver award in the 2012 FIVB Club World Championship held in Doha, Qatar.
She started her career with Rexona/Ades, before moving to Italy with Pieralisi Jesi. After a season she moved to Spain to play for Murcia, before returning to Italy with Scavolini Pesaro.
On October 22, 2009, she married her longtime boyfriend Murilo Endres who is also a Brazilian volleyball player. In the spring of 2011 she had a miscarriage.
- ^ FIVB. "USA claim third FIVB World Grand Prix title with perfect record". Retrieved 2010-08-29.
- ^ FIVB (2011-10-20). "Brazil wins fourth Pan Am Games gold medal". Retrieved 2011-10-20.
- ^ FIVB Brazil win second consecutive title, USA and Japan complete Olympic podium. August 11, 2012
- ^ "Trentino Diatec and Sollys Nestle crowned in Doha". Doha, Qatar: FIVB. 2012-10-19. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- ^ Fabio Casu (16 January 2009). "Jaqueline Carvalho, volley e bellezza". Sport Live (in Italian). Banzai Media. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- ^ Jaqueline married to Volleyball. October 30, 2010
- ^ Jaqueline suffers miscarriage. May 14, 2011