|Full name||Jaqueline Maria Pereira de Carvalho Endres|
December 31, 1983|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lb)|
|Last updated: 7 January 2018|
Jaqueline Maria Pereira de Carvalho Endres (born December 31, 1983 in Recife, Brazil) is a Brazilian volleyball player, a member of the Brazilian team that won the Olympic Games at Beijing 2008 and London 2012.
She started her career with Gremio de Volei Osasco in 2002, before moving to Unilever Rio de Janeiro in 2004. In 2006 she moved to play in Europe for Vini Monteschiavo Jesi, later joining Gruppo Murcia 2002 and Scavolini Pesaro.
She was part of the national team that won the gold medal at the 2011 Pan American Games held in Guadalajara, Mexico. Carvalho and Brazil's national team won the gold medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London. On August 24, 2013, she won a fourth gold medal of the World Grand Prix after winning the final match against Japan.
- "Jaqueline Carvalho". Sport.pl (in Polish). Agora SA. Retrieved 11 February 2018.
- Trentino Diatec and Sollys Nestle crowned in Doha - fivb.org - 19-10-2012[dead link]
- Daniel Ottoni (24 November 2016). "Minas é premiado pela paciência e consegue acerto com Jaqueline". Super.fc (in Portuguese). O Tempo. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
- Brazil win second consecutive title, USA and Japan complete Olympic podium - fivb.org - 11-08-2012
- Brazil defeat Japan 3-0 to win World Grand Prix - fivb.org - 24-08-2014
- "USA women win second gold medal in Pan Am Games history". Toronto, Canada: FIVB. 2015-07-25. Retrieved 2015-07-26.
- "Jaque Carvalho: And finally we've got her back". FIVB. 2014-05-28. Retrieved 11 February 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jaqueline Carvalho.|