From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jarawa may refer to:
- Jarawas (Andaman Islands), one of the indigenous peoples of the Andaman Islands
- Jarawa (Berber tribe), a Berber tribal confederacy that flourished in northwest Africa during the seventh century
- Jarawa (Nigeria), an ethnic group in Plateau State, Nigeria
- Jarawa language (Nigeria), a Bantoid language of Nigeria
- Jarawan languages, a dialect cluster that is closely related to, or perhaps a branch of, the Bantu languages
- Jawara, a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jarawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.