Jaroslav Katriňák (born April 25, 1966 in Martin) is a Slovak endurance motorcycle racer. Among his greatest achievements is achieving first overall in the Enduro World Championship in 1991, in the category of + 350 cc 4T and 9th overall place at 2007 Dakar Rally in the motorcycles classification. In the summer of 2008 he won the Rally Transorientale St. Petersburg - Beijing. In December 2008, he underwent a successful liver transplant. After the transplant he began to ride on ATVs  and quads as part of the Can-Am racing team. His first major result was the winning of HUNT-THE-WOLF-2010, one of the hardest and most technical ATV race in Europe.
- "Katriňák zarába menej ako priemerný Slovák". sme.sk.
- "Rally Dakar ročník 2007 - Jaro deviaty!". motoride.sk.
- "Najkrajším zážitkom pre Katriňáka bola púšť Gobi a Astana". tvnoviny.sk. Archived from the original on 2012-05-30.
- "Katriňák je po operácii pečene plný života". tvnoviny.sk. Archived from the original on 2008-12-07.
- "Nezastaviteľný Jaro Katriňák! Uvidíme ho na Dakare 2011?". motoride.sk.
- "Katroš v Rumunsku naháňal vlka - Hunt the Wolf 2010". motoride.sk.
|This motorcycle racing biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to Slovak sport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|