Jasmin Khezri (born 1 June 1967 in London) is a German-Iranian artist, designer, illustrator and writer.
Life and work
Jasmin Khezri studied graphic design at Parsons The New School for Design in Paris and Los Angeles. After her studies she worked for the SZ-Magazine of Süddeutsche Zeitung in Munich and in 1993 became art director of the SZ youth magazine Jetzt. She created its innovative design, which won numerous awards. In 1998 she became art director of the German magazine Marie Claire and in 2000 Creative Director of the fashion company Peek & Cloppenburg.
From 2002 she started to illustrate and write under the nom de plume IRMA. As IRMA she gives fashion, lifestyle and beauty advice in women's and lifestyle magazines in Germany, Great Britain, France, the US and Japan. Her illustrations are regularly published in international magazines like Tatler, Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Vogue and Glamour.
- Visual Lead Award 1996 of the magazine Horizont for the design and concept of the youth magazine Jetzt
- Förderpreis Angewandte Kunst der Landeshauptstadt München, 1996
- City Hall, Munich, 1997
- La Samaritaine, Paris, 2001
- Art of Taste, New York, 2003
- „Art Meets Fashion“, Praterinsel, Munich, 2009
- Isetan Gallery, Tokyo, 2010
- Seven Elohim Gallery, Munich, 2018
- „P & C holt Image-Profi Jasmin Khezri“, http://www.textilwirtschaft.de/news/schlagzeilen/pages/P--C-holt-Image-Profi-Jasmin-Khezri_6309.html?a=0
- "【ELLE】エル・クラブ ｜エル・オンライン" (in Japanese). Elle.co.jp. Retrieved 1 May 2017.
- "Media Center | Deutsche Welle". mediacenter.dw-world.de. Archived from the original on 2 February 2011.
- "伊勢丹アートギャラリーでIRMAがイラスト展開催。｜ライフスタイル（カルチャー・旅行・インテリア）｜VOGUE JAPAN". Vogue.co.jp. 5 October 2010. Retrieved 1 May 2017.
- IRMA'S World: www.irmasworld.com
- IRMA on Glamour: http://www.glamour.de/artikel-nach-tag/Irmas%2BTipp/0/
- IRMA in ICON - Magazin of Welt am Sonntag: https://www.welt.de/icon/article152333316/IRMA-goes-ICON.html