26 July 1985 |
Belgravia, Westminster, England
|Occupation||Reality TV contestant|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
Jasmine Lennard (born 26 July 1985) is an English model, actress and reality television star best known for starring in campaigns such a Gossard underwear and appearing as a contestant on Make Me a Supermodel and Celebrity Big Brother 10 .
Born in Belgravia, Westminster, Lennard is the daughter of Someone called Lennard, who founded Sacha Shoes, and actress Marilyn Galsworthy. Lennard has two sisters, Pandora (b. 1988) and Jessica (b. 1983), named by their mother after three of their father's mistresses: "a tribute to those who didn't make it".
Lennard came to the public's attention in 2005 as a finalist in the reality TV talent search Make Me a Supermodel. She angered judge Rachel Hunter by describing her as: "spotty, finished and fat"; and also said: "I suggest she throws out the truckload of make-up she uses and hires a personal trainer." and talked about her lesbian affairs while filming the show. The judges accused her of being manipulative.
In 2005 she appeared in the reality TV show Trust Me – I'm A Holiday Rep, but soon was told to leave after her inability to follow simple staff rules including matters with her choice of clothing and how she wore it. She has later pursued her acting and TV presenting career with a role in the 2005 film Revolver – where at the premier she was ridiculed by turning up in what the press called "Lacey Hotpants". She auditioned for a part in the first James Bond film starring Daniel Craig, Casino Royale.
In 2006, Lennard appeared as a contestant on a celebrity edition of The Weakest Link, and as a talking head on various celebrity based documentaries. Later in the same year she was made presenter of Five Life spin-off show Make Me A Supermodel Extra, she was soon fired after dubbing panel judge Rachel Hunter as "Rachel Munter".
On 15 August 2012, she was the 12th housemate to enter Celebrity Big Brother 10. She was subsequently nominated for eviction and, on Day 8, was the first celebrity to be voted out of the house. She returned to the house on Day 11 as a guest.
Lennard appeared on a celebrity special of Come Dine with Me in December 2012 with Nick Pickard, Crissy Rock, Chelsee Healey and Marcus Collins. Partway through the show she was removed and replaced with Margi Clarke.[why?].
Lennard returned to Big Brother for the sixteenth series, taking part in Big Brother's Hotel from Hell task, where ex-housemates from the celebrity and civilian series would be staying in the Big Brother house for a brief period of time.
In 2007, Lennard moved to Los Angeles. In 2010, she gave birth at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London to a son, Phoenix, with American musician Seth "Shifty" Binzer.
- Walford, Katy; Baracaia, Alexa (2005-03-23). "No wonder she fights her corner". ThisIsLondon.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2008-10-09. Retrieved 2007-08-13.
- Parr, Alexis (2005-03-29). "Rachel Hunter? She's spotty, fat and finished". Daily Mail. London. Retrieved 2007-08-13.
- "Supermodel show sacks presenter". BBC. 2006-10-28. Retrieved 2007-08-13.
- "The Girl Who Upstaged Madonna". Sky.com. Business Sky Broadcasting. Archived from the original on 2007-01-01. Retrieved 2007-08-13.
- "Bond Girl rumour #3 (closed):". MI6-HQ.COM. 2005-11-14. Retrieved 2007-08-13.
- Brown, Mark (2006-10-31). "People". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 2007-08-13.
- "Archbishop caught up in Miss GB row". dailymail.co.uk. Daily Mail Online. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- "Shifty Shellshock's Baby Mama -- I Want Full Custody ... You Smoked Crack in Our Son's Room!". tmz.com. TMZ. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- "Feeling nervous, Simon Cowell? His ex Jasmine Lennard enters the house in VERY short hotpants". mirror.co.uk. 15 August 2012. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- "Celebrity Big Brother: Jasmine Lennard in troubled times". dailystar.co.uk. 18 August 2012. Retrieved 18 August 2016.