The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He is the Managing Partner of Forté Management, specializing in financial business management, and the Founder and Managing Partner of Forté Capital Advisors, a private equity firm. From 1998 to 2002, he managed Erik Prince's financial portfolio. He led the buyout of Xe Services (formerly known as Blackwater), now known as Academi. He helped expand the United States Training Center of Academi in Moyock, North Carolina and negotiated its first training contracts with the United States federal government. He sits on its board of directors as well as Box Services, The Wall Group, Inc., L'Wren Scott Fashion, and Serge Normant Professional.
- "Forte Management". Archived from the original on 2013-03-15. Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- "Academi Board of Directors". Archived from the original on 2013-04-10. Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- Andrew Ross Sorkin, Ben Protess, Blackwater Founder in Deal to Sell Company, The New York Times, December 16, 2010
- Jeff Stein, Onetime Blackwater affiliate scores U.S. contract, The Washington Post, 01/ 7/2011
- Investment group buys Blackwater, The Journal Gazette, December 18, 2010
- Jeff Shear, A Professional Military and the Privatization of Warfare, Pacific Standard, April 22, 2011
- Investment group buys firm formerly known as Blackwater, Boston.com, December 18, 2010
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|