|Born||January 8, 1949|
|Occupation||CEO of the Abraham Group|
|Subject||Business and marketing|
Jay Abraham (born January 8, 1949) is an American business executive, conference speaker, and author. He is known for developing strategies in the direct response marketing industry in the 1970s. In 2000, Forbes listed him as one of the top five executive coaches in the US. He is the founder and CEO of the Abraham Group, a marketing consulting firm for businesses.
Abraham is the founder and CEO of The Abraham Group, which provides business consulting focusing on direct response marketing. His clientele has spanned from small entrepreneurial organizations to large international corporations. He has authored books that discuss economic strategies in the aftermath of the early 1990s recession and the 2008 recession. Additionally, he is a direct-response copywriter.
- Abraham, Jay (2000). Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got: 21 Ways You Can Out-Think, Out-Perform, and Out-Earn the Competition, Truman Talley Books, 384 pages. ISBN 978-0312204655
- Abraham, Jay (2009). The Sticking Point Solution: 9 Ways to Move Your Business from Stagnation to Stunning Growth in Tough Economic Times, Vanguard Press, 272 pages. ISBN 978-1593155100
- Abraham Jay, Jason Williford (2021). The Ultimate Real Estate Machine: How Team Leaders Can Build a Prestigious Brand and Have Explosive Growth with More Freedom and Less Risk, 254 pages
Television and Film
- Jay Abraham Documentary (2019). Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got: The Jay Abraham Story
- "Inside the mail order business". Chicago Tribune. October 23, 1977. Retrieved August 7, 2015.
- Grover, Mary Beth (March 6, 2000). "Preshrunk - Executive coaches are getting to be such a fad that one wealthy company cofounder wound up with two of them". Forbes. Archived from the original on December 19, 2013. Retrieved 2013-08-14.
- "'$9 Billion Dollar Man' reveals 'universal principles' of success". Yahoo Finance. 25 January 2021.
- "Entrepreneurship News - EFactor Welcomes Jay Abraham to Board of Advisors | EFactor". Archived from the original on 2012-12-30. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- "Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got: The Jay Abraham Story (2018) - IMDb". IMDb.