This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Included in his figurative work are the series of new statues he sculpted for the West Front of Salisbury Cathedral which were created between 1998 and 2008. These figures are the largest set of statues from one sculptor to be added to the Cathedral's West Front since James Redfern in the 19th century.
- Anne Morris (23 September 2010). "Stirring exhibition at the cathedral Archived 14 October 2010 at the Wayback Machine", Salisbury Journal. Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- Table of the Statuary of the West Front of Salisbury Cathedral#cite note-2
- Tristan Cork (22 September 2010). "Cathedral sculptures offer new perspective on a sacred space", Western Daily Press, p. 31.
- (13 September 2010). "In Pictures: Giant art in Salisbury Archived 6 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine", BBC News. Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- "Jay Battle, Adam Gallery". Archived from the original on 20 August 2013. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- Jay Battle ARBS Archived 3 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine, Royal British Society of Sculptors
- Charles Baile de Lapierriere (editor). Who's Who in Art: Biographies of Leading Men and Women in the World of Art in Britain Today, Morven Press, ISBN 978 0904722 444.
|This article about a British sculptor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|