Cumberland (86) in the huddle during the 2012 season
|No. 85 New York Jets|
|Date of birth:||May 2, 1987|
|Place of birth:||Columbus, Ohio|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||260 lb (118 kg)|
|High school:||Columbus (OH) Brookhaven|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2014|
|Stats at NFL.com|
Jeffrey Lionell Cumberland (born May 2, 1987) is an American football tight end for the New York Jets of the National Football League. He was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Jets in 2010. He played college football at Illinois. He attended Brookhaven High School.
In 2006, He was selected as an honorable mention freshman All-America by The Sporting News.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 4 in||249 lb||4.45 s||1.54 s||2.61 s||4.39 s||6.89 s||35 1/2 in||9 ft 10 in||20 reps|
|All values from Pro Day|
New York Jets
Cumberland made his NFL debut against the Buffalo Bills on January 2, 2011. Cumberland suffered a torn achilles tendon on September 25, 2011 against the Oakland Raiders. He was placed on the injured reserve list the following day. Cumberland and the Jets agreed on a new three year deal on March 7, 2014.
|Year||Team||Games||Receptions||Targets||Receiving Yards||Yards per Reception||Longest Reception||Receiving Touchdowns||First Downs||Fumbles||Fumbles Lost|
- "Illinois Fighting Illini Profile". fightingillini.com.
- Orr, Conor (January 2, 2011). "Darrelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie, LaDainian Tomlison among Jets inactives". The Star-Ledger. Archived from the original on January 2, 2011. Retrieved January 2, 2011.
- Vrentas, Jenny (September 26, 2011). "Jets will elevate TE Josh Baker from practice squad to replace Jeff Cumberland". The Star-Ledger. Archived from the original on September 26, 2011. Retrieved September 26, 2011.
- David Smith, Michael. "Jets, Jeff Cumberland agree to three-year deal". Pro Football Talk. Retrieved 7 March 2014.
- "Jeff Cumberland Stats". ESPN Internet Ventures. Retrieved 21 July 2014.