|Born||December 11, 1981|
Oxford, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Area(s)||Illustrator, writer, editor, producer|
Jesus Hates Zombies
Jeff McComsey (born December 11, 1981), is an American illustrator and author of graphic novels, animations, and video game art.
His most notable works include American Terror, a graphic novel series published through Alterna Comics, the self-published work FUBAR and the Ultimate Night of Living Dead, series Rise and Z-Men. McComsey is also the artist for Flutter, the award-winning graphic novel series published by 215 Ink.
- Interview with Jeff McComsey about his graphic novel, FUBAR
- Double Take Launching ‘Ultimate Night of Living Dead’ with Three New Comics
- Double Take Launches Ultimate Night of the Living Dead!
- Varga, Lisa. "2015 Graphic Novel Diversity Award Winners and Honor Books Announced". www.vla.org. Retrieved 2016-12-05.
- "Flutter is a Foreword Reviews' 2015 INDIEFAB Book of the Year Award Finalist". Foreword Reviews. Retrieved 2016-12-05.
- "Flutter Vol. 2 Coming from 215Ink!". 215 Ink. Retrieved 2016-12-05.
|This profile of an American comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|