The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (February 2015)
Jeff Prosserman (born November 2, 1983) is a Canadian cross-platform producer and director with experience in film, interactive, and mobile content strategy, development, and production. Prior to founding LIVESTAGE°, Prosserman was the Founder of Gusto Goods, a production company based in New York and Toronto.
Prosserman was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He produced, wrote, and directed Chasing Madoff, a 2010 feature documentary on an attempt to expose Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme. Chasing Madoff premiered at the International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam and was distributed across the United States by Cohen Media Group and in Canada by Entertainment One. Prosserman was also the Executive Producer of Monogamy, a feature film that premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival and was released by Oscilloscope Laboratories.
Over the course of his career, Prosserman has produced global interactive advertising campaigns with clients that include IBM, BBC Worldwide, Dell, Reuters, Johnson & Johnson, ThinkFilm, Cynthia Rowley, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, and many more.
As the Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer for LIVESTAGE°, Prosserman is responsible for product development, content, and design, while guiding the creative and brand direction for the company.[original research?]
|2009||Food Party (TV series)||Producer|||
- Honeycutt, Kirt (August 12, 2011). "Chasing Madoff: Film Review". Hollywood Reporter.
- "Jan Wahl Movie Review". CBS San Francisco. September 9, 2011.
- Smith, Nigel M (August 25, 2011). "In My Own Words: Jeff Prosserman Shares a Scene from "Chasing Madoff"". Indie Wire.
- "Foxhounds: The Pursuit of Bernie Madoff". International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- Scheck, Frank (October 14, 2010). "Monogamy -- Film Review". Hollywood Reporter.
- "Monogamy". Tribeca Film Festival. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "HERE ARE THE 31 FILMS IN THE SPOTLIGHT SECTION". Tribeca Film Festival. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "Monogamy; Synopsis". Oscilloscope Laboratories. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "Snapped (Video 2005) - IMDb".
- "Television". The New York Times.
- Rabinowitz, Mark (August 26, 2011). "Review: 'Chasing Madoff' not very arresting". CNN (Cable News Network).