|Superintendent||Dr. Craig A. Haugen|
|Students and staff|
|Colors||Blue & Gold|
|District area||48 mi² (124 km²)|
Jefferson Schools is a public school district in Frenchtown Charter Township, Michigan, just outside the city of Monroe. The districts encompasses portions of Frenchtown Charter Township, including Detroit Beach, Woodland Beach, Stony Point, and other lakefront communities. The district also includes parts of Berlin Charter Township, including Estral Beach and portions of Newport.
- Harold F. Sodt Elementary School Principal: Sharon Brighton
- Jefferson 5/6 Elementary: Principal: Sara Griffin
- Jefferson Early Childhood Center
- North Elementary School Principal: Millie Grow
- Jefferson High School: Principal: David Vensel Assistant Principal: Sandra Kreps
- Jefferson Middle School: Principal: Mike Petty
- Monroe County Intermediate School District (2009). "Monroe County Educational Directory (2009–2010)" (PDF). Retrieved February 23, 2010.[permanent dead link]
- Jefferson Schools (2008). "Jefferson Schools District Profile". Retrieved February 22, 2010.
- Michigan Department of Information Technology (March 2008). "Monroe ISD public school boundaries" (PDF). Retrieved February 23, 2010.
|This Michigan school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|