|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
8 August 1937|
|Died||8 August 2002
Vero Beach, Florida
|Spouse(s)||Barth Jules Sussman|
Sussman worked as graphic designer for Time Life Books, Raymond Loewy (Paris) and George Nelson & Company (New York). She was also proprietor of her own design firm, Jen Sussman Holdings Ltd, whose clients included Gillette and Pantone.
In 1985 she created the artwork for a series of books for children, written by her husband Barth Jules Sussman, and initially sold through the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, and the Book of the Month Club, and in 1997, the artwork for a Muggy CD-based Coloring Book.
- Muggy Au Cirque: Hachette Jeunesse, Paris, 1985. ISBN 2-01-010751-9
- Muggy Recontre Bibi: Hachette Jeunesse, Paris, 1985. ISBN 2-01-010749-7
- La Journee de Muggy: Hachette Jeunesse, Paris, 1985. ISBN 2-01-010750-0
- Muggy: CD-ROM Coloring Book for Children - Muggy Press
EPUB picture books:
- Muggy the Happy Pug - A Lovely Day
- Muggy the Happy Pug - Muggy Meets Bibi
- Muggy the Happy Pug - Muggy Goes to the Circus