Jennett's Park under construction
|Jennett's Park shown within Berkshire|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
Jennett's Park is a suburb of Bracknell in the English county of Berkshire. It is a recent development with the first residents moving in in 2007. It is in Great Hollands North ward of Bracknell Forest Council.
The estate lies approximately 1.5 miles (2.4 km) south west of the town centre, to the south of the A329 road close to its junction with the A329(M) and near Great Hollands and Amen Corner. A new roundabout was built on the A329 for access.
At the heart of the development, in Tawny Owl Square, is Jennett's Park Church of England Primary School as well as a Community Centre – both were officially opened in October 2011. The Community Centre is owned by the local authority (Bracknell Forest) but is leased to and managed by Jennett's Park Community Association. The centre has one of the largest halls in the local area. The former Peacock Farm on Peacock Lane has been redeveloped into a public house and restaurant, The Peacock Farm. All the streets in the estate are named after birds to reflect this heritage.
In October 2014 local councillor Michael Gbadebo announced that contracts had been exchanged between Redrow Homes and BBS Kirkby for the retail unit at Jennett’s Park  and in turn they have an agreement with Morrison’s to operate the store once it has been built.
Building work on the new shops started at the end of January 2016 with completion expected towards the end of the year
- "Welcome to Jennett's Park". Jennett's Park Consortium. Retrieved 15 October 2012.
- "Ward Map for Great Hollands North" (PDF). Bracknell Forest Council. Retrieved 15 October 2012.
- "Lorry overturns on new Jennett's Park roundabout". getwokingham. 13 March 2011. Retrieved 31 August 2011.
- "Welcome to Jennett's Park Primary School". Jennett's Park CE Primary School. Retrieved 16 October 2012.
- "Jennett's Park Community Centre: Leisure & culture". Bracknell Forest Council. 1 February 2012. Retrieved 16 October 2012.
- "Jennett's Park Community Association". Jennett's Park Community Association. 11 October 2012. Retrieved 16 October 2012.
- "Facilities". Jennett's Park Community Association. Retrieved 16 October 2012.
- "Peacock Farm Pub Restaurant in Bracknell, Berkshire". Peacock Farm. Retrieved 16 October 2012.
- "Cllr Gbadebo JP Shop page". Cllr Gbadebo. Retrieved 7 October 2014.