|Education||Saint Martin's School of Art|
Her designs were first presented in 1988, at the London Designer Show. In 2013 a retrospective selection of her work was shown in the Raphael Gallery of the V&A Museum, in celebration of twenty-five years of her label.
Packham has designed at least eight dresses for Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, including the one she wore to the Olympic Gala Concert at the Albert Hall in 2012. She has also designed clothes for Jennifer Aniston, Miley Cyrus and Keira Knightley, among others.
Packham's designs have been used in films – in Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows and in the James Bond movies Die Another Day and Casino Royale – and in television; she designed costumes for Kim Cattrall in Sex and the City, and for various episodes of Gossip Girl.
- https://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/20k09/05/23/kate-humble-on-life-and-death-in-springwatch-115875-21383681/ Daily Mirror
- "Top designer Jenny Packham..." Archived from the original on 5 January 2012.
- Bibby Sowray (22 July 2013). Jenny Packham on 25 years of dressing the stars. The Telegraph. Archived 22 August 2013.
- Vanessa Friedman (21 October 2015). "The Duchess of Cambridge and Sartorial Diplomacy". The New York Times. Retrieved 22 October 2015.
- Ella Alexander (9 June 2010). Packham For New York. Vogue.com (UK). Archived 12 June 2010.
- "Jenny Packham's dresses don't stay on very long (Vogue.co.uk)". Vogue UK. Archived 14 May 2012.
- "Life is looking "wonderful" for this glamorous duo (Vogue.co.uk)". Vogue UK. Archived 3 June 2012.
- Petreycik, Caitlin (11 October 2011). "Jenny Packham's Gossip Girl Moment". InStyle. Retrieved 11 October 2012.
- Walano, Rose (18 September 2012). "Blake Lively to Wear Similar Kate Middleton Dress on Gossip Girl Premiere". InStyle. Retrieved 11 October 2012.