|Categories||Celebrity, human interest, news|
|First issue||June 1994|
InStyle is a monthly women’s fashion magazine published in the United States by Time Inc. Along with advertising, the magazine offers articles about beauty, fashion, home, entertaining, charitable endeavors and celebrity lifestyles. Its editor is Ariel Foxman, and its publisher is Connie Anne Phillips. After originating in the United States, InStyle has expanded its brand and as of 2012 is distributed as international editions in 17 other countries.
InStyle was founded in 1994. It was one of the first magazines of its type to have a famous musical artist or actor as the cover model, when the majority of other magazines were only putting models on their covers. The magazine features celebrities who open their homes to be featured.
As of 2012, the managing editor is Ariel Foxman, who has been in the role since September 2008. He is the magazine’s first male editor and joined InStyle in 1999 at the age of 25. Foxman oversees many aspects of the InStyle brand including the main magazine in the United States as well as all 17 of the international versions and other related magazines such as the InStyle website, InStyle Weddings, InStyle Hair and InStyle Makeovers.
- "Consumer Magazines". Alliance for Audited Media. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "ABC Certificates and Reports: Instyle UK". Audit Bureau of Circulations. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
ABC July - December 2012, print and digital editions.
- "InStyle Magazine-About". Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- "Simona Patruleasa InStyle Romania July 2012". Magxone.com. July 23, 2012. Retrieved May 28, 2013.
- "Pacific Magazines: In Style". Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- Matthew Rose (June 7, 2000). "'Real Simple' Magazine was Anything but for Time Inc.". The Wall StreetJournal. Retrieved December 12, 2015.
- "InStyle-Magazine". Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- "Magazine Agent". Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- "Ariel Foxman-Editor". Retrieved March 22, 2012.