|Categories||Celebrity, human interest, news|
|First issue||June 1994|
|Company||Time Inc. (US & UK)
Pacific Magazines (Australia)
Along with advertising, the magazine offers articles about beauty, fashion, home, entertaining, charitable endeavors and celebrity lifestyles. Its editor-in-chief is Laura Brown, and its publisher is Kevin Martinez. After originating in the United States, InStyle has expanded its brand and as of 2012 is distributed as international editions in about 16 countries including Australia, the UK, Germany, Brazil, Greece, Poland, South Korea, Spain, Russia, Turkey, South Africa, Romania, and Russia.
The magazine features celebrities who open their homes to be featured.
In 2016, Laura Brown, the former executive editor of Harper's Bazaar, was announced as the new Editor-in-Chief, taking over for Ariel Foxman, who had been managing editor for eight years. Brown's first issue was December 2016.
- "Consumer Magazines". Alliance for Audited Media. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "ABC Certificates and Reports: Instyle UK". Audit Bureau of Circulations. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
ABC July - December 2012, print and digital editions.
- "InStyle Magazine". Magazine Agent. Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- Rose, Matthew (June 7, 2000). "'Real Simple' Magazine was Anything but for Time Inc". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved December 12, 2015.
- "InStyle". Pacific Magazines, Inc. Retrieved July 25, 2017.
- "About". InStyle Magazine (Australia). Pacific Magazines, Inc. Archived from the original on May 10, 2012. Retrieved July 25, 2017.
- "Simona Patruleasa, InStyle Romania, July 2012". Magxone.com. July 23, 2012. Archived from the original on March 11, 2013. Retrieved July 25, 2017.
- Steigrad, Alexandra (August 22, 2016). "Harper's Bazaar's Laura Brown Named InStyle Editor in Chief". WWD.com. Penske Media Corporation. Retrieved July 25, 2017.
Brown most recently served as Harper's Bazaar's features and special projects and executive director.