(Redirected from Jerry (horse))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jerry or Jerry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jerry may refer to:
- Jerry, Washington, a community in the United States
- Branche à Jerry, a tributary of the Baker River in Quebec and New Brunswick, Canada
- Jerry (given name), including a list of people and fictional characters with the name
- Harold A. Jerry, Jr. (1920–2001), New York politician
- Jerry (Grand National winner), racehorse, winner of the 1840 Grand National
- Jerry (St Leger winner), racehorse, winner of 1824 St Leger Stakes
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Jerry (film), a 2006 Indian film
- "Jerry", a song from the album Young and Free by Rock Goddess
- Tom and Jerry (disambiguation)
- Jerry (WWII), Allied nickname for Germans during World War II
- Jerry Rescue (1851), involving American slave William Henry, who called himself "Jerry"
- Geri (disambiguation)
- Jerrycan, a robust fuel container made from pressed steel
- Jerry's (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jerry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.