Jerry Lorenzo Manuel
October 5, 1977
|Education||Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University & Loyola University Chicago|
|Occupation||Fashion and sneaker designer|
|Fear of God|
|Parent(s)||Jerry Manuel (father)|
Jerry Lorenzo (born October 5, 1977) is an American fashion and sneaker designer. He is the founder of the american luxury streetwear label Fear of God. He is also the son of former MLB player, coach, and manager Jerry Manuel.
Lorenzo created five custom looks for Justin Bieber to wear on stage during his Purpose World Tour. He also helped to design the tour merchandise. Celebrities such as Kanye West and Kendall Jenner are known fans of the brand. Lorenzo founded his signature label in 2012, although he had no fashion training and was unknown in the world of streetwear.
- God, Fear of. "Fear of God". Fear of God. Retrieved 2021-05-06.
- "HB100 2016 Jerry Lorenzo". Hyebeast.com. Hypebeast Limited. Retrieved 24 April 2018.
- DeLeon, Jian. "Jerry Lorenzo Used Religion to Sell Bieber Concert Tees". The Cut. Retrieved 2018-04-25.
- "God's Plan: How Jerry Lorenzo Went From Sports to Nightlife to Fashion's Cult Favorite". Complex. Retrieved 2018-04-25.
- "Jerry Lorenzo Looks to His Roots for Fear of God's New Collection". Esquire. 2017-02-06. Retrieved 2018-04-25.