This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
His political views include objections to media bias, pro-national health care, income inequality and Wall street accountability and regulation messages. He has denounced both Republican and Democratic Parties as too sensitive to corporates' voices, de facto reducing citizens' voices weight, and being problematic for American democracy, saying: "The lobbyists have enormous power, and they've shut out a lot of the voice of the American people". For LaGreca, the purpose of OWS is first to open the discussion about the American economic and political crisis, raising awareness about the structural flaws affecting it, then only some solutions may be suggested. LaGreca gave numerous interviews across the US to explain OWS' position, his activism is now supported by citizen donations.
- Di Fino, Nando (Oct 10, 2011). "Is Jesse LaGreca Becoming The Public Face Of Occupy Wall Street?".
- Fung, Katherine (Oct 10, 2011). "Jesse LaGreca, Occupy Wall Street Protester, On 'This Week': Media Has Failed Working Class People (VIDEO)". Huffingtonpost.com.
- Griswold, Jamie (Oct 25, 2011). "Meet Occupy Wall Street protester that dressed-down Fox News". MyNorthwest.com.
- Schillaci, Sophie (Nov 4, 2011). "Fox News Slammed By Occupy Wall Street Protester in Unaired Interview (Video)". TheHollywoodReporter.com.
- Sharlet, Jeff (Nov 10, 2011). "Inside Occupy Wall Street". Rollingstone.com.
- Grant, Drew (Oct 10, 2011). "Jesse LaGreca Continues to Destroy Media Bias of Occupy Wall Street on ABC's This Week [Video]". Observer.com.
- Moveon.org (Oct 6, 2011). "Jesse LaGreca To Mainstream Media: 'We're Getting Screwed And You're Not Helping'".
- Reader, Stephen (Nov 1, 2011). "Occupying Democracy: Spitzer, Wylde on Confronting Inequality". Archived from the original on 2011-11-03.
- Jay, Paul (Nov 3, 2011). "Voices From Occupy Wall Street: An interview with Jesse LaGreca, first of a series with people who have joined the Occupations". The Real News.
- http://jesselagreca.org Archived 2011-10-24 at the Wayback Machine