From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jha or JHA may refer to:
- Jha (surname), a surname of India & Nepal, especially among Brahmin people
- Jha (Indic), a glyph in the Brahmic family of scripts
- Jha Jha, musician who performed on Jim Jones' second album, Harlem: Diary of a Summer
- Job Hazard Analysis, another term for Job Safety Analysis
- Justice and Home Affairs, the former name for a pillar of the European Union; see Police and Judicial Co-operation in Criminal Matters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.