From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jiaxiang may refer to:
- Jiaxiang (家鄉), ancestral hometown of certain Chinese people or clan.
- Jizang (嘉祥; 549–623 CE), also known as Jiaxiang, a Chinese monk
- Jiaxiang County (嘉祥县), of Jining, Shandong, China
- Jiaxiang Town (嘉祥镇), seat of Jiaxiang County
- 4760 Jia-xiang, main belt asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jiaxiang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.