Jill Kristin McCormick
November 11, 1977
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Eddie Vedder (m. 2010)|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Hair color||Light brown|
Jill Kristin Vedder (née McCormick; born November 11, 1977) is an American former fashion model.
Early life and career
Jill was born to Amy McCormick, and has three sisters being raised in Southern California beach area
At 15, Jill relocated with her family to Bradenton, Florida. at 17 and immediately was accepted into the Elite Models Miami Division.
Jill was a runner-up in an Elite "New Face" contest amongst 10 others in 1996, and moved to Europe to continue her modeling career. She has appeared in many magazines, such as Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan (UK and US) and Harper's Bazaar.
After quitting modeling she has turned to activism, the EB Research Partnership, a non profit dedicated to finding a cure of the genetic skin disorder Epidermolysis bullosa, and is also an ambassador for Global Citizen, an organization committed to ending extreme poverty by 2030.
- Jill_McCormick at the Fashion Model Directory
- Jessica Bennett (22 Mar 2009). "The Reluctant Rockstar". Newsweek Magazine. Retrieved 14 October 2013.
- Rees, Paul. "Last Men Standing". Q. September 2009.
- Brady, Emma (September 20, 2010). "Who Is Jill McCormick? 5 Things About Eddie Vedder's New Wife". babble.com. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Broderick, Becky. "Eddie Vedder Marries Girlfriend Jill McCormick". yourtango.com. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|