|Born||Jill Kristin McCormick
November 11, 1977
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Eddie Vedder (m. 2010)|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Hair color||Light brown|
Jill Kristin Vedder (née McCormick; born November 11, 1977) is an American former fashion model.
Early life and career
McCormick was born in Los Angeles to Bud and Amy McCormick. At the age of 17, she was accepted into the Elite Models Miami Division and her family relocated to Nokomis, FL. After becoming a runner-up in an Elite "New Face" contest amongst 15 others in 1996, McCormick moved to Europe to continue her modeling career. She later returned to Miami and NYC and left Elite for the now defunct Champagne-Trott Modeling Agency.
McCormick has appeared in Cosmopolitan UK and US. She divides her time between Los Angeles and Seattle.
McCormick and Pearl Jam lead singer Eddie Vedder began a relationship in 2001, became engaged in 2009 and married on September 18, 2010. They have two daughters, one born in 2004 and the other in 2008.
- Jill_McCormick at the Fashion Model Directory
- Brady, Emma (September 20, 2010). "Who Is Jill McCormick? 5 Things About Eddie Vedder's New Wife". babble.com. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Broderick, Becky. "Eddie Vedder Marries Girlfriend Jill McCormick". yourtango.com. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Jessica Bennett (22 Mar 2009). "The Reluctant Rockstar". Newsweek Magazine. Retrieved 14 October 2013.
- Rees, Paul. "Last Men Standing". Q. September 2009.
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|