|Full name||James Ralph Wooley|
March 8, 1949 (age 69)|
Houston, Texas, U.S.
Wooley was a student of Karl Geis. He utilized ballet as a method of increasing his flexibility and improving his technique. Wooley was on the 1972 Olympic Team in Judo where he competed in the under 93 kg division. He was also on the 1976 Olympic Team competing in the open division. Wooley went on to become a doctor and a judo coach.
- Active Interest Media, Inc (1973-08). Black Belt. Check date values in:
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Jimmy Wooley". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2016-02-02.
- :: Articles & Essays :: Archived 2015-02-20 at the Wayback Machine.
- US Olympic Judo Teams 1964 to present
- In Remembrance of a great Judo Player for his time- Ken Karmann – Sendai Judo Dojo – Judotalk
|This biographical article related to United States judo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|